Thread: ed young
View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Tokyo-dave
AzB Silver Member
Tokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond reputeTokyo-dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-03-2006, 02:57 PM

Ed Young currently shares a shop, stock, and machinery with DPK. As far as wether or not his cues are made and play like a DPK, I don't know and I'd like to know myself. DPK, from what I understand, only makes a limited number of cues per year, and they're all pretty much in the "oh my God" range of the high end price scale. The few Ed Young cues I've seen have been more afforadable. Also, anything I've seen in writing as far as verification, and/or repairs concerning DPK cues refers you to Ed Young, so apparently he also handles that end of the partnership.
The big question, are Ed Young cues, for all real purpose affordable DPK cues with a different name? I would also like to know.
dave

Playing cue: Sugartree
Bk cue: Gilbert 3 pc
Tips: Milk Duds, Kamuii, Sniper (in that order)