XXX rated trick shot.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I have never seen this one on ESPN. Please be warned this is explicit. I know this may not be the place but for those interested please PM me your email and I will forward it to you. Also please give me a rep as I don't think anyone has brought this to the table before.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Let me know once you have seen it. Also I will not be able to send this to anyone I do not know to be 21 yrs or older. Sorry.

pharaoh68

Banned
I think I got this on my cell phone a week or two ago.

Lemme guess... a female (naked from the waist down) on a pool table and she "shoots" a ball into the corner pocket without a cue.

....use your imagination fellas.

Is that what we're talking about here?

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:

Lemme guess... a female (naked from the waist down) on a pool table and she "shoots" a ball into the corner pocket without a cue.

That would be my guess as well. Got it as an attachment to an email.

I understand that there's another one out there like that... 'cept she shoots it with draw... back to where the cue ball started from.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:

Thats the one.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
cigardave said:
That would be my guess as well. Got it as an attachment to an email.

I understand that there's another one out there like that... 'cept she shoots it with draw... back to where the cue ball started from.
I'm waiting for the one where she runs out. I wanna see the break :)

worriedbeef

The Voice of Reason
Silver Member
lmao very cool. she even cheated the pocket lol to force some angle to get position on the pint of guinness!

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
worriedbeef said:
lmao very cool. she even cheated the pocket lol to force some angle to get position on the pint of guinness!
Now I'm thinking of it, Does anyone have any idea how much $$$ could be made on a hustle using this??? Start off I'll make it one handed, then one handed eyes closed. You can see where I am going withy this right?