Hercek Cue Scam On Ebay

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
I see the seller has ZERO for feedback reviews. Hopefully no-one will be stupid enough to buy off of someone with no reputation. RJ

Good on you to warn everyone.Can you inform ebay?

I just informed Ebay. I also emailed the scammer. If the auction lasts more than a day or two I will also email the bidders and let them know what is going on.

Mike

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member

telkwa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
I see the seller has ZERO for feedback reviews. Hopefully no-one will be stupid enough to buy off of someone with no reputation. RJ

Good on you to warn everyone.Can you inform ebay?

My friend sold a drum set on ebay with 0 feedback and got a thousand for it. Not bad considering the used cost of buying local would be about 1400.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Do you think that the scam artist lists the screen name ending in 99 to confuse buyers into thinking that is their rating?

skchengdds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UGOTDA7 said:
I just informed Ebay. I also emailed the scammer. If the auction lasts more than a day or two I will also email the bidders and let them know what is going on.

Mike

This guy is slick!! He ended the auction to sell to the highest bidder?? Isn't there some way to track this guy down via email/phone contact etc..... This is just SO wrong......

Someone thinks he's getting a Hercek for a great deal.

sherwin

BillardBill

Registered
If i got ripped off by that guy i would hunt him down. Buy the cheapest cue walmart has to offer and stuff it where the sun dont shine. I am not a violent person really. :cool:

Danny 314

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UGOTDA7 said:
Somebody just emailed me about this. These are my cues, this person has copied my info/pictures from an auction I listed months ago. Just letting everybody know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7147070688&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Mike
I remember the original auction with those pictures... That auction was the reason I started looking into Hercek cues... Now I am on his 6 yr waiting list...

I feel sorry for the guy who ends up falling for that bogus auction... A very expensive leason too learn... I hope the buyer insists on using an escrow service...

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Danny 314 said:
I remember the original auction with those pictures... That auction was the reason I started looking into Hercek cues... Now I am on his 6 yr waiting list...

I feel sorry for the guy who ends up falling for that bogus auction... A very expensive leason too learn... I hope the buyer insists on using an escrow service...

I also contacted the bidders and let them now it was a scam.