thank you moderator

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it seems that babys arm was were banned for making up to many lies ,thank you mike wilson and yes babys arm i know you hate me im broken hearted

pokerhammer

Banned
john schmidt said:
it seems that babys arm was were banned for making up to many lies ,thank you mike wilson and yes babys arm i know you hate me im broken hearted

I dont think its quite fair for anyone even if its JS to come on here and slander someone when they cant defend themselves. If I read the posts correctly before they deleted them, you're pm to him stated exactly what he said about the Kentucky dump. I've seen you play many times, but the stunt you pulled in Atlanta makes me question all of these stories a couple of which I've heard from other people.

Travis Bickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a sec ... I thought it was pretty low-down what gotmilf was posting, and totally no class to repeat a PM, but the gist of it, I thought, was that John said he refused to dump and that he got tarred by the guy that made the offer.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Travis Bickle said:
Wait a sec ... I thought it was pretty low-down what gotmilf was posting, and totally no class to repeat a PM, but the gist of it, I thought, was that John said he refused to dump and that he got tarred by the guy that made the offer.

TB,
Yeah, I'm talking to you.:) :) (and I agree with you)

When you see guys like gotmilf, pokerhammer, babysarm, and southpaw come on AZB flinging trash left and right with less than 10 posts to their name it is quite clear that they probably have a "history" here, and serious personal agenda's. I for one am quite embarrassed by their actions and applaud the moderators attempts to limit their activity. If you need a second screen name, you probably have a problem.

How easy will it be to enlist JS to swing by the AZB room at next year's DCC after listening to all of this crap???

pokerhammer

Banned
Travis Bickle said:

But milf only quoted what Tony said to him, not that it was true or untrue. There are always 2 sides to a story, he was only stating what was said to him. I think its funny that mr. schmidt sent a PM saying this and not putting it on the forum. If he didnt have anything to do with the dump and Tony did, then why wouldn't he defend himself on the forum? Then, why would he state that milf was making up lies after/not before he got banned? Also, looking back at the posts, others are reporting stories about JS as well. I heard some shady stories about John a few weeks back at a major poker tourney I played in. I was just trying to find out if they were credible.

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
john schmidt said:

God I really pray it wasn't due to lies.

Jim

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
[JimBo]God I really pray it wasn't due to lies.
Jim

Well, I for one am comfortable with the fact that I NEVER lie or exaggerate... imo
Doug

Have you lost your crown?

Jim

pokerhammer

Banned
Williebetmore said:
TB,

When you see guys like gotmilf, pokerhammer, babysarm, and southpaw come on AZB flinging trash left and right with less than 10 posts to their name it is quite clear that they probably have a "history" here, and serious personal agenda's. I for one am quite embarrassed by their actions and applaud the moderators attempts to limit their activity. If you need a second screen name, you probably have a problem.

How easy will it be to enlist JS to swing by the AZB room at next year's DCC after listening to all of this crap???

I haven't "flung trash" at anyone. I have no idea who milf, baby arm, or southpaw are. I think if you'll look at my posts you'll see that I havent said anything cruel to anyone. I've heard some bad stuff about JS, but I have the right to reserve my judgement after I've heard several sides to a story. Over 50 people have shared the same opinion I have about his actions at the Viking tourney. Why didn't you put their names on here?

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
Think he was directing at TB (Travis Bickel).

Opps my bad...missed the part about your screen name.

Last edited:

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
pokerhammer said:
I haven't "flung trash" at anyone. I have no idea who milf, baby arm, or southpaw are. ....Why didn't you put their names on here?

PH,
As your post was couched in quite similar language to some of their's, there is significant suspicion that you are one of them, with just a different screen name. Time always tells. If it becomes apparent that you are not (say in 50 or 60 more posts), I will gladly and visibly retract. As for now, the jury is still out.

You should realize that not all posters are assumed to be equally credible just because their typing is the same as, say SJM's. After another year or two it will be apparent to all whether you (or I) are/am credible. There are WAY TOO MANY trolls with aliases stirring the pot - I hope that you are not one of them - ask me again in a year (I'll be twice as smart then once you've posted some more).

A great way to dispel any suspicions is to show up at the AZB room at DCC. Hope to see you there next year.

Travis Bickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pokerhammer said:
But milf only quoted what Tony said to him, not that it was true or untrue. There are always 2 sides to a story, he was only stating what was said to him. I think its funny that mr. schmidt sent a PM saying this and not putting it on the forum. If he didnt have anything to do with the dump and Tony did, then why wouldn't he defend himself on the forum? Then, why would he state that milf was making up lies after/not before he got banned? Also, looking back at the posts, others are reporting stories about JS as well. I heard some shady stories about John a few weeks back at a major poker tourney I played in. I was just trying to find out if they were credible.

I think milf's agenda was pretty clear, he was throwing mud and hoping some of it would stick.

As for this particular "dump," apparently it never happened, so why go on about it?

And as for "I heard some shady stories" ... that's just more mud. I'm not saying you should post these stories, but you better have your sources straight, and some witnesses, if you do. And they've got to be more reliable than gotmilf ...

People have talked about JS unscrewing in other posts, but that's about it, I think.

And Willie, you're right. Getting JS to drop by might be a hard sell.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
TB,

I havent stated anything that was hear-say....im stating facts! So, its really not "flinging trash". Last time I checked, this was a public forum for discussion....so get a grip.

Southpaw

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Southpaw said:
Last time I checked, this was a public forum for discussion.

Southpaw
That is certainly debatable.

By the way, where was all this "Baby's Arm info" when we were defending him???

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Southpaw said:
....im stating facts! So, its really not "flinging trash".
Southpaw

Lefty,
"Methinks thou doth protest too much." (obscure Shakespeare reference)

"Opininions differ" (obscure "Roadhouse" reference)

"If the shoe fits, wear it." (obscure kindergarten reference)

George

Balance is everything
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:

The question isn't whether it will be easy to get him to swing by the room, the question should be if he commits to show up will he actually show up or will he get an offer to play golf with Earl and blow it off.

George

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
TB,

I called JS a nit when I shouldn't have. Like I said in a reply to some PM's from him I know he has got gamble. JS and I came to an agreement. And we will leave it at that.

NaClBandit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
"Opininions differ" (obscure "Roadhouse" reference)

Haha, Roadhouse is the sh*t! Swayze's voluminous coif is in full bloom throughout.

Oops, sorry to lighten up this thread, gang.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
George said:
The question isn't whether it will be easy to get him to swing by the room, the question should be if he commits to show up will he actually show up or will he get an offer to play golf with Earl and blow it off.

George

George,
It seems you may be missing the "spirit" of the AZB room. We were not asking for any commitments; all appearances were made only at the convenience of the pro's. If they had matches or ANY other more desirable activities they were free to pick and choose (welcome to America). We had plenty of appearances even on this basis (in fact Efren was a last minute replacement for someone who bailed at the last minute - we made it very clear that bailing was always an option for any reason. We actually encouraged Jeanette to bail, but she refused).

P.S. - I know what you were getting at; but in our favor January TOTALLY SUCKS FOR GOLF in Louisville. JS is ALWAYS welcome ANY TIME in the AZB room as far as I and many others are concerned.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
George,
It seems you may be missing the "spirit" of the AZB room. We were not asking for any commitments; all appearances were made only at the convenience of the pro's. If they had matches or ANY other more desirable activities they were free to pick and choose (welcome to America). We had plenty of appearances even on this basis (in fact Efren was a last minute replacement for someone who bailed at the last minute - we made it very clear that bailing was always an option for any reason. We actually encouraged Jeanette to bail, but she refused).

P.S. - I know what you were getting at; but in our favor January TOTALLY SUCKS FOR GOLF in Louisville. JS is ALWAYS welcome ANY TIME in the AZB room as far as I and many others are concerned.

I'll 2nd this post. As far as I'm concerned, John is welcome to the room any time he's got a few minutes to spare. This whole thing has turned rediculous in my opinion.
"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". There must be several hundred people on here who'll be flinging them now.