CLEARY for 2014 Mosconi Cup team USA captain

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
It's time to take back the cup! Team USA needs a leader! A passionate, mentally strong, inspirationally vocal and overall awesome leader to bring the cup back to the red white and blue. The only name that comes to mind? Yep, I agree.... ANDREW CLEARY!

This grass roots movement will be met with resistance, no doubt. The powers that be don't want a USA victory, but I do. In fact, I guarantee victory! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN! So I ask you, my fellow Americans, to stand up with me and let me lead our nation the a glorious victory!

ZzeMuAz.png

HoiF4ig.png

eLAZMVE.png

v0kH8Tn.png

mt2kve7.png

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Sure, Why not

Sure why notI'll, vote for ya. With all that photoshop enthusiasm i'm sure you could get the troops wound up better than buddy did

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You got my vote and support!

All those Europeans want to do is bring our country down with their methodical and slow play. We won't stand for that poop anymore.

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on board. Cleary: new flavor of the week! Cleary, the guy who will get us to victory (until the board finds someone else in a couple weeks)!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
On 1st thought, I need an AZB enema.

On 2nd thought, why not? (But only if Cleary has full authority to enforce dress code)

CB Jones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you mind giving us some insight into what type of strategy you would use to bring home the cup? Would it involve a training camp, drills or water boarding for example?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Would you mind giving us some insight into what type of strategy you would use to bring home the cup? Would it involve a training camp, drills or water boarding for example?

I'm motivational. Dare I say, the Vince Lombardi of the pool world. We train mentally. Focus, determination, will power.... all key words that I'm sure mean something important. I'm a leader that would turn Blackpool's Tower Circus look like The Battle of Yorktown. The red coats will wave their white flags in shame as the American's celebrate in GLORY!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
You got my support bro!

Cleary is FOR THE PEOPLE!

Where do we donate for this campaign?

Your endorsement is donation enough! We must stand up for what's right! The pen is mightier than the cue! Stand by me, my brother, as we make this dream a reality!

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
assistant

Who would your assistant be to manage the team while you are drunk and passed out?

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
You have my endorsement.

Can I be your assistant to the regional captain? I've always wanted to learn to photo shop and dress properly!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
You have my endorsement.

Can I be your assistant to the regional captain? I've always wanted to learn to photo shop and dress properly!

Once team Cleary in locked in as captain, we will discuss the entourage. But in the mean time, round me up a bald eagle. I'm sure there are a few in South Dakota. I'll need to start training to to sit on my shoulder.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was skeptical at first but then I saw the jet ski. Now I know this is right.

You got my vote!

Mosconi Cup first, then maybe President???

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bald eagle

Once team Cleary in locked in as captain, we will discuss the entourage. But in the mean time, round me up a bald eagle. I'm sure there are a few in South Dakota. I'll need to start training to to sit on my shoulder.

Never had a bald eagle sit on the shoulder. I prefer other places. A fuzzy bunny is ok too sometimes.