Silver Member

Attachments

• wrong on the net.jpg
    wrong on the net.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 595

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Now you've tried to besmirch my character...

I've not read much of this thread, or even this particular post for that matter. But I did scan it and noticed that my favorite word was utilized....besmirch! Wow, I've been on these forums for what seems like an age and this is the first time its glory has met my eyes! I am literally weeping with joy! What wonders will I encounter here next I can only guess. Perhaps if I read the word "bivouac" here one day then I can pass on contentedly to the forever more...

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
I've not read much of this thread, or even this particular post for that matter. But I did scan it and noticed that my favorite word was utilized....besmirch! Wow, I've been on these forums for what seems like an age and this is the first time its glory has met my eyes! I am literally weeping with joy! What wonders will I encounter here next I can only guess. Perhaps if I read the word "bivouac" here one day then I can pass on contentedly to the forever more...

I suppose, once this is all over and tucked away into bed where it belongs, I can grab my cue, a few sandwiches, a flare or two ( just to be safe ) and head on out into the great beyond, to bivouac under the stars, contemplating the meaning of true peace and my place in the universe...

The lord, truly, works in mysterious ways...

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
M'lord, you're one of my favorite posters in NPR. We agree about 95% of the time. And that 5% is pure hell when it happens though ;)

But, you are responding to a post from a blog that like 7 people read. And of those 7 people, nobody knows who the hell OverLord is. Nobody. So, who really cares what she says or why? (not a knock on her at all just making a point)

But, now, you have the AZB universe reading it, and that's over 7. On top of that, she now used your full name, and that is now known to everyone as well.

You know, sometimes when you think you're right, that's all that matter, not everyone else in the world needs to know you think you're right.

This was not the best diplomacy tactic. It's like some guy calling me a dbag but I bring up a thread to let everyone know that someone thinks I'm a dbag because I did X and Y. Well, even if X and Y are not dbag moves imho, someone is going to think they are, so why bring it up, and have someone else think I'm a dbag too and then have to defend it again, all over ?

Way too much time and work invested in something almost nobody in the Universe knew or cared about.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
M'lord, you're one of my favorite posters in NPR. We agree about 95% of the time. And that 5% is pure hell when it happens though ;)

But, you are responding to a post from a blog that like 7 people read. And of those 7 people, nobody knows who the hell OverLord is. Nobody. So, who really cares what she says or why? (not a knock on her at all just making a point)

But, now, you have the AZB universe reading it, and that's over 7. On top of that, she now used your full name, and that is now known to everyone as well.

You know, sometimes when you think you're right, that's all that matter, not everyone else in the world needs to know you think you're right.

This was not the best diplomacy tactic. It's like some guy calling me a dbag but I bring up a thread to let everyone know that someone thinks I'm a dbag because I did X and Y. Well, even if X and Y are not dbag moves imho, someone is going to think they are, so why bring it up, and have someone else think I'm a dbag too and then have to defend it again, all over ?

Way too much time and work invested in something almost nobody in the Universe knew or cared about.

RJ: You are totally right. But on the other hand aren't you always giving me lectures about " appeasement ".

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
RJ: You are totally right. But on the other hand aren't you always giving me lectures about " appeasement ".

I give lots of lectures... besides, all I heard was you're "totally right" ;)

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

By now, the 1000 or 3 readers of this thread have searched and found dozens of posts (60ish?) with the word, dating back to the IPT fiasco.

Maybe the bulk of besmirches will counter any yearning for bivouacs.

Freddie <~~~ reads like Dr Seuss meets Harry Potter