Lets see pictures of your Player Cue, that everyday Cue, it don't have to be fancy

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my coco and maple Webb that my wife has confiscated. Best cue I have ever played with.

Attachments

• Curly and Dark Coc 62607.jpg
    Curly and Dark Coc 62607.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,736

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
One of my two "daily" players. Just got this one back from a short vacation up north:

6pt8.jpg

6pt2.jpg

6pt10.jpg

6pt7.jpg

My other player is a gorgeous BEM Scruggs player. I'll have to take some pics of it, solo, and post 'em up later.

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
Uh... I think we have a winner here.

And btw Marcus, you're a d!ck!!! ...unless of course, you wanna sell me that cue!

THANKS..... I WAS USING THIS ONE AS MY PLAYER, BUT WANTED SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE LESS FLASH.

FORE.jpg

BUTT.jpg

P.S. NEITHER ARE FOR SALE, BUT I DON'T HAVE 11 MATCHED, INTERCHANGEABLE SHAFTS FOR THE 2 CUES.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
What is the Cue in the bottom Photo with the Old Lizard Case?

It's my late uncles Gus Szamboti. First time I used it, 4 years or so after he died I hit a break and run for 2500. So I use it more often now, that is when I get to shoot.

JV (--what you see in that pic, all came from GS, case included.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
classiccues said:
It's my late uncles Gus Szamboti. First time I used it, 4 years or so after he died I hit a break and run for 2500. So I use it more often now, that is when I get to shoot.

JV (--what you see in that pic, all came from GS, case included.

That is a great story, maybe the Cue has some magic. Any plans for a RESTORATION to original?

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
That is a great story, maybe the Cue has some magic. Any plans for a RESTORATION to original?

IF HE REFINISHES THAT CUE, I'LL KICK HIS BIG BALD ASS......

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THE THOUGHT OF A REFINISH EVER EVEN CROSSED HIS MIND