Thread: Rolls
View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
Rickw
AzB Silver Member
Rickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-20-2003, 06:53 PM

That thought ran through my mind. But, I know him and have played him many times before. Also, he wasn't playing safe or puposely playing a hook. Can you tell the difference? I think I can. But, for the sake of argument, the scenario I described in my post is incosequential. What's important is figuring out a way to handle rolls in general. Whether this guy was just setting his bait or someone else down the road is getting the same type of rolls, my question is how do you handle these situations psychologically. It's easy to say things like, "It's just the shot you have and deal with it." It's much tougher to deal with this situation and keep your cool. I have seen people do it and I admire that ability.

I guess that's what's great about this game, it's always giving you opportunities to work on something whether it's the skills of the game or just how to deal with different aspects of the game.

Rick W.