Thread: Rolls
View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
jjinfla
Banned
jjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to behold

vCash: 500

04-20-2003, 07:28 PM

Just consider it one of those nights. Go home and see if you did something to P/O the pool god (like mistreat your dog) and pray it doesn't happen again. The same thing happened to me saturday afternoon. Everytime this guy missed I was hooked. After a while it became comical. To top it off he makes an 8 ball and the CB was heading to the side rail where it would bounce off and end up on the short rail for a very tough shot on the 9 at the other end of the table. So what happened was the CB hit the point of the side pocket and bounces straight back to give him perfect position on the 9. And no, he was not intentionally playing the safes. Very frustrating. I wouldn't mind it so much if it was someone actually playing the safes but this was ridiculous. And of course there were a few one rail banks that became two rail banks. Jake