Thread: Rolls
View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
cardiac kid
Super Senior Member
cardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Yahoo to cardiac kid  
04-20-2003, 08:51 PM

Hi Rickw,

We have a guy here in Rochester who is the "luckiest" person I've ever seen. Each trip to the table is usually accompanied by "Where's the nine ball?" Personally, I refuse to play him. I know I would crush him but, I've watched him blast at too many multi-ball combos on the nine and have them go in a pocket other than the one he is "aiming" at! The laugh, facial expressions and general demeaner are more than I care to tolerate for any lenghth of time. Did I mention the interesting position (or lack there of) he plays?

Rolls are part of the game. They will always happen whether or not you sacrifice a virgin to the pool god. Last month I lost 9 - 8 on the money line after scratching three consecutive racks on the break, in three different pockets. On my next break, I intentionally safety broke. The cue ball stopped in the center of the table and was promptly kicked into a side pocket by a ball rolling past. How is four break scratches in a row for bad rolls?