Thread: Rolls
View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Rickw
AzB Silver Member
Rickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-20-2003, 08:53 PM

I did laugh on the outside but I was churning up on the inside! You hit it right on the head Jake. I've been playing for a long time now and we've all seen people get good rolls. Usually, though, those rolls will subside after a while or they might start rolling for you. I just can't remember a time when I saw someone consistenly getting the rolls this guy was getting for as long as he was getting them! A couple of days later, he was playing another B player and he wasn't getting any rolls at all. And, he wasn't playing good to boot. I really must have stepped in something bad that night.

I had a great match last Friday. The other guy was getting some rolls but I just kept my calm and played through it and won the match 9 to 4. I must be in good grace with the pool gods now! It really sucks to be in their disfavor.

Thanks for the advice and commiseration!

Rick W.