Thread: Rolls
View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
Rickw
AzB Silver Member
Rickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-20-2003, 09:10 PM

I'm real sorry to hear that, Cardiac. That sounds like a real nightmare!! Sometimes it just doesn't pay to get out of bed in the morning!! Anyone who has played this game for a while can relate to our stories. We have a guy where I live that sounds like the twin brother of the guy you're talking about! When the guy I know slops the 9, he'll laugh out loud and say loud enough for the people driving by on the street, "Gee, I'm so lucky!" He says it in a shrill voice that just grates on you worse than hearing someone scratching a chalkboard! I played this guy one time for $200 in a race to 11 and he beat me like 11 to 5 or something. It was a long time ago and everyone that watched kept shaking their heads in amazement. The guy flew at the 9 every chance he got and if he didn't make it, he wound up hooking me. There was absolutely no skill involved in this just in case you're wondering I-P because this guy was flying at the 9, okay. He was just getting the rolls. I ran the first rack and he ran the second, the difference between us is that I knew what pocket every ball was going into before it went in and he didn't. That's scary!

Rick W.