Thread: Rolls
View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
Bluewolf
AzB Silver Member
Bluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond reputeBluewolf has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-21-2003, 04:49 AM

Gee. I never think of that. Perhaps it is a factor mostly in those with higher skill.

I lost to a guy thursday night. My somewhat experienced hubbie said that I played well and that I did not get the rolls.

I guess to me, if a safe did not quite work out, then my finess was off. Or if I missed a shot, or messed up on position, then that is something I need work on.

I guess I think that if I am beaten, then the other player played better that night or vice versa. No biggie. I can beat him next time. It was just a game and another experience.

Rolls? perhaps this is in the annals of expereinced players. I will say though that when I have beaten 'better' players, it was because I was able to gage their weaknesses, cause them to rattle with smart play etc.

I guess I just do not notice rolls but I play 8 ball. Maybe 9 ball is different.

Laura