View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member
DASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-05-2012, 04:17 PM

You're entitled to your own opinion, and if you don't trust me then don't buy from me, I really don't care one way or another. My PM box is full of people who have tried other competitor's tips and they were unhappy with them. I know what I have in my hands and I know what they cost when you have quality tips made correctly. I dont make a dime on these, I simply am helping out a friend who makes a great product make it available to those that choose to buy it.

Again, you can get them from anyone out there who makes them, youre right about that, but you will get what you pay for.

Thank You for viewing and God Bless.