View Single Post
Yeah but.....
Old
  (#7)
Wags
2 pocket-one pocket table
Wags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond reputeWags has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Yeah but..... - 05-02-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyt View Post
Jasmin doesn't gamble and is well coached and managed. She probably has more sponsers than anyone in the game. I don't think she would do a TAR match. The upside is small compared to the downside for her image. I'd like to see one of the Chinese ladies play CB on TAR, but if anyone is going to make a match with TAR/CB it would be Kelly Fisher IMO. Johnnyt
With TAR's new format they really aren't gambling unless they want to put up a side bet.

I don't think the Chinese women travel to the states so I was trying to think of players that actually play in WPBA events. Kelly Fisher would be a good choice also. It's just my opinion that Jasmin or Ga-Young Kim would bring in more viewers.

I'm thinking like a pre-TAR match, 3 sets, race to 15/set. Each set would be played before the main event. So if the main event were to start at 8pm, this match would start at 5pm.

Jay

Lines I like to hear:

I put myself through college shooting pool.

I play in a pool league.

I'll play anyone in this bar for $100.