View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-08-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judochoke View Post
how does one go about making his worst shot his best shot?? i guess worst shot is the wrong word. a shot that gives him problems, say 50 % chance of making the ball..

shooting 100 balls a day, every day? or 30 minutes a day? until you can hit 15 out of 15? is that a good cutoff point, 15 for 15?

getting tired of missing my long rail cut shots, really tired. ready to make this shot my premier shot. which method is best, or does it matter?

i heard a commentator say when a pro had a long rail cut shot with pressure during a match that pros dont miss this shot, and of coarse he didnt miss the shot. i would like to get close to that if possible.
I suggest you make your problem shot into a progressive practice drill. That's a certain kind of drill that is very good for a lot of shots. Here is a handout with a description of how "progressive practice" works: http://www.sfbilliards.com/basics.pdf

Once you understand the principle, you can make your own drills for your own problem shots.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy