View Single Post
Old
  (#501)
ctran
You watch me.
ctran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-11-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLarge View Post
Anyone know anything about Wu and long matches? Has he played any? When? Against whom? Results?
If you say race 100 or more in money matches, not many Taiwanese players have played them, but they beat it when they did.

Records mean nothing for those matches.

If it is about consistency, physical fitness and mental stamina, they all shoot pool more than ten hours straight everyday and at the gym the other few hours.

when we see them beating Shane or Shaw or anyone in this format, it will have been too late.

the fact that no one have been trying to take on Chang and Wu for some years now speak volume, it is similar with Shane, no one has tried to take on him in long 10ball races until Chang beat him and he beat Shaw.

the nature of those 2 matches are totally different than the Dennis Shane match though, more like exhibitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar Morales View Post
Hey bud , its been awhile.

Nice to see ya still being active
you, too. I have been busy with work and and family with second kid coming, but I have been lurking, pool and AzB are too additive to not being active.