View Single Post
So what happened to today's stream......
Old
  (#3)
PrimeTime
BCA Certified Instructor
PrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Unhappy So what happened to today's stream...... - 10-10-2009, 06:57 PM

What happened is that after I was all set up to stream today, I tried to connect my second computer to the wireless network so I could see the stream in real time and tweak anything on it that might be needed. The Wi-Fi network for that computer wouldn't connect (my primary computer is hard-wired into the router) due to some security issue. When I approached the owner of Pockets about the issue and asked if we could check the settings on his laptop, he loss it and told me to tear everything down. IMO a totally inappropriate response to something that I had nothing to do with. That's it guys and I'm sorry for any inconvenience any of you were caused.

Last edited by PrimeTime; 10-10-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Spelling error