View Single Post
Rosatto stuff...
Old
  (#5)
hunger strike
AzB Silver Member
hunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 750

Rosatto stuff... - 02-14-2011, 07:52 AM

I have seen Willie Mosconi's three-cushion cue. It is a Frank Rosatto cue, not really fancy, but has a wood screw like the really good three cushion cues do. The decal on it looks like a BBC eagle decal with the ring around it, but the ring says Frank Rosatto, etc., and instead of an eagle it has a couple of "berries" ~ I suppose as an homage to the Rosatto-Berry incarnation of the business. The cue was given to Mosconi's friend and manager, and noted billiard historian, Charles J. Ursitti. I saw the cue in a vault.

"I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadence.... but I can't feed on the powerless, when my cup's already over-filled"