View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
SCCues
< Searing Twins
SCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

02-03-2015, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade_56 View Post
Him making legal balls doesn't negate your fouls,,,,, sorry
I don't know what I was thinking other than I could of sworn that once a legal ball is made the fouls go away. This has never come up in a match before that I played in and if my opponent had played safe and put me there it would have been easier to accept, but it was just more dumb luck on his part that put the next ball in a spot where it couldn't be hit. He got every roll a human could get in that match and then wins a game on a rules question. I was a higher ranked player than he was and dealing with losing the match was in the back of my mind.

We were playing a race to 9 in the league and he had me down 5-0 before I won a game! He made 3 9 ball combos after the break to get that 5-0 lead and that didn't help my state of mind at all when the rules question came up. He finally got on the hill and had me down 8-3 and I was so down about him getting so lucky I decided to go for it and stop playing tentatively. I ran off 5 games in a row and the better I played the worse he played when he came to the table. I got the score to 8-8 with me breaking and I ran down to the 9 ball in the deciding game and I had a cut on the 9 into the corner. The shot was a fairly thin cut and right when I pulled the trigger to shoot the shot I thought to myself don't scratch in the side pocket after all this work and I let up on my stroke. I'd fought back from being down 8-3 to 8-8, shooting the 9 ball to win and hung the 9 up in the corner pocket after all that work to get the win in the match. There was a small crowd watching since we were the last match being played and the whole crowd couldn't believe what I did. Everyone was saying after all those good shots and run outs they couldn't believe I hung up the 9 ball to come back and win! I couldn't believe the 9 ball didn't fall, but that's what I get for worrying about a fluke scratch in the side instead putting my mind on making the ball.

Playing cue:-Mottey-
Cues:--Paul Mottey and Kenny Murrell--
Favorite Pool Games:--9 Ball & One Pocket--