2019 World 10 Ball - Contest - Enter Now

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The World 10 Ball starts in 2 weeks, and I figured I'd put together a little something for the members here.

The winner of this contest will receive a $50 egift card for Amazon.com

To enter, simply post the name of the player you think will win the World 10 Ball. Since we will most certainly have duplicate selections. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen using a random number generator.

Here is a current list of players: https://www.world10ball.com/players

I am not sure if they will be adding more to the list. So be careful if you want to pick someone you think is playing, but don't see them on the list.

1. Only one entry per user.
2. All picks are final once posted.
3. Last chance to enter will be on July 20th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST

Good luck!

Reactions: pab

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Shane.
In the event my name is chosen, I would like to split it with the OP for coming up with this.
I am now 1/1024th invested in the outcome...

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I win I would like to donate my portion to Shane.
Poor guy has to play with a Cuetec for god sakes.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler is probably the favorite but I'll pick a guy who responded to a question of mine once on this forum.

Appleton.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll take Aranas. I'd rather pick a little lower on the player list, still live but if I strike I don't have to fade the random number generator! Thanks!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane.
In the event my name is chosen, I would like to split it with the OP for coming up with this.
I am now 1/1024th invested in the outcome...

I appreciate the gesture, but that would just be saving me $25 :)

If you do win, and want to split it with another entrant. You are welcome to it.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The World 10 Ball starts in 2 weeks, and I figured I'd put together a little something for the members here.

The winner of this contest will receive a $50 egift card for Amazon.com

To enter, simply post the name of the player you think will win the World 10 Ball. Since we will most certainly have duplicate selections. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen using a random number generator.

Here is a current list of players: https://www.world10ball.com/players

I am not sure if they will be adding more to the list. So be careful if you want to pick someone you think is playing, but don't see them on the list.

1. Only one entry per user.
2. All picks are final once posted.
3. Last chance to enter will be on July 20th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST

Good luck!

My selection is not showed in list yet but he is in. I know.