View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
sparkle84
AzB Silver Member
sparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-15-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chart22 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I should have been more specific. I meant the one from earlier this year. Charles

Well I'm a little out of touch aren't I. Now it's been mentioned I vaguely remember about the more recent match. Didn't even think about it when I saw the OP.
I guess because that tournament has gone so far downhill I just don't pay any attention to it anymore. I thought last year would have been the end of it.
I wonder if Hohmann had anything to do with keeping it alive and the location. Anybody know if he still lives in Jacksonville?
I'd agree with kkdanamatt that the field will likely be substandard whereas the American 14.1 will have a world class field of players.