View Single Post
Old
  (#64)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-17-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
You probably have one in your house.

Why do people sexualize the bathroom?
That analogy doesn't make sense. Sure do have a unisex bathroom in my house (two of em).... I don't let strangers in to pee in it, and there's not a line of stalls 16 deep for the public to walk into.

People sexualize a lot of things. Is this your first day on the internet? They sexualize feet, urine, kitchens, the outdoors, the back seats of cars.

So what happens in public bathrooms that makes them all "sexualized"..... you might ask?

Well I don't know about you, Doc, but when I go into the rest stop to take a piss, I pull my D%ck out.