Porper Lathe?

shawnjohn1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend that is selling an older lather. Older Joe Porper lathe, cue mate maybe? It is not the model B its before that. Anyone have any thoughts on it? worth? Value? Prolly pick it up for around a thousand bucks as the gentleman has alot of stuff to go with it.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend that is selling an older lather. Older Joe Porper lathe, cue mate maybe? It is not the model B its before that. Anyone have any thoughts on it? worth? Value? Prolly pick it up for around a thousand bucks as the gentleman has alot of stuff to go with it.
The mini's were 2G's. If its got accessories that seems like a fair price. Works ok, i assume?

skipthorp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyway to get some pictures? Would be easier to identify. Plus, pictures of what else he wants to sell would be useful to determine overall value.

Sincerely,

Skip

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

shawnjohn1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lathe

I'll be getting pic's soon. I'll upload them once I get them and find out what all is included

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
Food for thought, porpers are not made anymore and you can't get parts for them. Meullers stopped building them a couple years ago.