View Single Post
Old
  (#61)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
By the same token,

You see a resume for Jamal Washington and immediately put it in the no pile....

You have power over the situation and exercise that power based solely on the name being of African American origin and your clientele my not be socially progressive to put it nicely.....

The above situation is racism because the candidate was hurt.

In your example of calling me the N word is disrespectful but does not have any real monetary or physical harm associated with it.

That is the difference...

Sincerely
Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Great and all but you dodged answering. Would me calling you the N word be racist? Yes or no.

Oh, I have another friend named Tyrone...a white guy - he laughs about being mistaken many times on paper for a black guy. And on something similar just because it popped into my head - years back I had a loaded up Chevy Avalanche with 22 inch chrome wheels...brothers were quite surprised to see a white guy driving it when they pulled up next to me Lol.