Ready Cash in Paypal :: WTB $2000-$3500 Cue !!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
As per title i can make a ready deal
ASAP for the right cue at the right price.

Here's what I want:
1) 18.8 - 19.5 oz cue
2) Two Shafts and everything straight
3) Must be 90% new or better

Cues that interest me most.... Gina, Tad, Mobley, Prewitt, Searing, Showman, Lambros, Tascarella...anything else is possible as long as its pretty..however only top tier custom cue maker's work need apply.

Shipping is preferably to China direct but if it bothers you and you have something I cannot refuse then we can work out a Conus shipping.

I did mention $2k to $3.5....but if you have something that I can't say no to then I might stretch to $5k. SBE's coming up and you know you can better use the cash guys!

You can reply with offer in the thread or email me @ jive.ong@gmail.com

:: Just purchased a fancy Lambros with this post, but i'm always still looking for nice stuff at the right price ::

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
if you can go a little more i have a nice ron haley cue i'd consider selling:

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

not sure about the overseas shipping, how is it getting ivory there?

guy

Qucare

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ron Haley

PM if serious about a mint Haley (In your price range)

Attachments

• IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,407
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,458
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,439
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,560

taemin952

XiaoTing Pan's Soulmate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice!

Love the title and post. Baller status! GLWPurchase.

As per title i can make a ready deal
ASAP for the right cue at the right price.

What's what I want:
1) 18.8 - 19.5 oz cue
2) Two Shafts and everything straight
3) wrap or wrapless don't matter.

Cues that's interest me most.... Gina, Tad, Mobley...

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
PHILLIPPI 1 of 1 signed..1995 made by Father and Son 20PT 110 IVORY / SILVER & ABALONE LOADED inlays Ring work at BCD&E... WRAPLESS 3 shafts two of them original and the other is a 314 all with matching ring work.. 5/16-14 pin. Balance at about 18.5 cue is at 19 - 19.50 oz matching jp's cue is mint straight true together and apart. Cue shoots lights out... One of the best cues i ever hit with.. These are not the best pictures. I also know you have a few cue makers in mind. Just wanted to see if this is something you would like. Thanks Dom
cf6b52f5e2d0230f58976a605db5d91b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
southwest

Here are two new Southwest

BR
Kenny

Attachments

• DSCN0259.jpg
    DSCN0259.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,157
  • DSCN0261.jpg
    DSCN0261.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,174
  • DSCN0266.jpg
    DSCN0266.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,162

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks for all the emails and replies guys..wow i think i must've received at least 20 different offers, some really good ones and ofcourse we have some dreamers in the mix..

There's about 3 cues that i really like but considering the overwhelming response i'm definitely gonna wait out a bit more for the right deal. I know cues are going be delivered at SBE and cash is king guys...i've the cash ready in Paypal...just waiting for the right cue and i'm a few clicks away.

Several PMs and emails concerning shipping to CONUS and Escrow, to answer in short...Yes. I'm open to either or both.

I did mention only a few cue makers names, but i'm open to any and all good cue makers however only top tier ones please... I have enough cues to play with right now, i'm looking to collect something nice so i'm not desperate or MUST have a cue...so please don't tell me ridiculous numbers...i'm not a big time cue collector but i more or less know what the cue would be worth...

Thanks to all who replied to this thread with your recommendations and sitre referrals i've checked them all out and have replied via PM to most. For those that i've missed out, thank you!

Purpleheart SW is SOLD,,only Ebony one left,,New 2013

BR
Kenny

Thanks for the update kenny.

Jive,

You should come down to the SBE this year :). I'm sure you'll find what you like.

Anyway, if you have any interest in a high end JW...please let me know.

Here's the link:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=310926

I know....i'm desperate to go to the SBE...i think i have a cue that's gonna be delivered then...but my schedule ain't playing nice..