Need Help!! Stolen Cue!!

R

rdplyr

Please be on the lookout for a special Schon cue. I purchased the cue from Ebay on Thursday of this past week. The cue was a older Runde Schon. It has the sharp spliced points. It has a black leather wrap, 4 poiint with veneers, A large triangular shaped inlay in each point, and 4 large rectangular shaped inlays in the butt sleeve. The forearm is stained birdseye maple. The cue also has two shafts with the old yellow Micarta ferrules. I have never seen another schon like this one. It should be easily identifiable. You can see pics in Ebay's completed items section. The cue was shipped via Express Mails through the U.S. Postal Service from Syracuse, NY going to Dothan, AL. When the package arrived, it had been opened and the cue no longer there. I believe the theft possibly took place in the transition through Atlanta or Montgomery, AL. However it could have happened at anytime. I can send pics if you see this cue. THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED! Thank you for your help.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like either a Postal or airline worker. I hope they find who stole it and you get your cue. The Post Office complains about losing revenue because of email but maybe it has more to do with poor performance.

Best of luck,
Dave

R

rdplyr

Cue Retrieved!

After calling every postal employee from Alabama to New York, I have received my lost cue. Apparrently the mishap took place in the transition from FedEX in Memphis. Fedex didn't elaborate on what happened, but they sent my cue once notified. Thank Goodness!!

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
Re: Cue Retrieved!

rdplyr said:
After calling every postal employee from Alabama to New York, I have received my lost cue. Apparrently the mishap took place in the transition from FedEX in Memphis. Fedex didn't elaborate on what happened, but they sent my cue once notified. Thank Goodness!!
well that's nice to hear