Cue BlueBlook??

BilliardBidz

Auction House Director
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this has been asked a million times, I apologize in advance.

Where can I find the most up to date book(s) that show current expected values of cues. I would actually like to get the most up to date and as many previous versions. I would like to study them and get a idea of how prices have been changing thru out the years.

If anyone has a link. Please share.

Thanks Much

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

Where can I find the most up to date book(s) that show current expected values of cues. I would actually like to get the most up to date and as many previous versions. I would like to study them and get a idea of how prices have been changing thru out the years.

Thanks Much

Muellers has the latest version(Blue Book Of Cues) #3 for $34.95 plus shipping.Have a great weekend.Here is the link,
http://www.muellers.com/Blue-Book-of-Pool-Cues,1917.html
Marc

Last edited:

BilliardBidz

Auction House Director
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are they the ones deciding these prices? Or is there a group of world renowned cue makers that do this. How does this work? I know the golden rule...( A stick is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.) But this book is written by someone.

And thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
So are they the ones deciding these prices? Or is there a group of world renowned cue makers that do this. How does this work? I know the golden rule...( A stick is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.) But this book is written by someone.

And thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I don't think that they "make" the prices.I think it is a general guide line.Of course there are many other factors,such as the current economy.This is somewhat of a buyers market at this time.I would use the book as a "guide" only.If you keep a watch on this forum and other cue dealers sites,you will soon see what cues are actually selling for.I hope this helps and welcome to AZ Forum.
Marc

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Thanks Much

They have an online subscription program that's not bad,,,,I wish it was updated more often, just as everyone else does, but it's what we got.
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=190

BilliardBidz

Auction House Director
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant believe I went there and purchased that online subscription.

They should get with me so I can make them a Ipad version of the latest edition.