View Single Post
Old
  (#27)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-19-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Also, know as a "redneck lunch"... moon pie and RC. Loved them both,,, still like RC, but can't eat a moonpie anymore, for one, they use hydrogenated oils, and second, everything inside is artificially flavored.

I stumbled onto a local bakery that makes "moon pies", though they call them something else, but it is a moon pie, but made with real chocolate, real everything, and man, after that there was no going back
I don't know about a redneck lunch, but in Whitley County Kentucky the jailer's work detail is fed a fried bologna sandwich, a MOONPIE and a ROYAL CROWN COLA in a paper cup.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-