View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-06-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "V" View Post
8 ball chip tournament 14 players.

Played against an individual that, after my 5th consecutive shot, started yelling to fictional people across the bar. He was doing it as soon as I was getting down on my shots. He then found someone to talk to and the conversation turned to putting a bullet in someone's mouth. Then he started yawning really loudly. I finally turned to him and told him to stop the "sharking bullshit". He didn't say anything. I didn't get good shape on the 8 and played it out in the middle of the table and placed the cue ball behind it. He did hit his ball but left me with a back cut to the corner. I got down in my shot and he started GROWLING loudly. I stopped and stared at him while down in my shot. He stopped. I stood up and started over. Cut it in the pocket.

I know it is part of the game, but damn! I have been threatened by crack addicts before during money games but that was bizarre.

What sharking have you experienced?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Got a friend who would try and shark me when I got down on the shot.

Everytime he did, I got up from the shot and methodically and slowly, went through my pre-shot routine.

As I got down, if he sharked me again, I got up and went through the whole thing again.

This imo is the best way to handle that.

The rail is your best friend.