View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
KenRobbins
AzB Silver Member
KenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond reputeKenRobbins has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-01-2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judochoke View Post
I was watching the guy rotation master you tube channel, and I noticed on his 9 ball runout he never missed. then I found out he has set up his pattern, and hits it over and over again. of coarse he's not going to miss, because he knows the pattern by heart.

so I set up his 9 ball pattern, and it was pretty easy to hit all 9 balls in. will this help in any way to help me improve my 9 ball game???? by doing it over and over again??

I freaking love 9 ball. I could practice it forever. BUT, its very hard to make 9 balls with perfect position for me, a lower player. so now im on 7 balls, and I can sometime run the rack, sometimes not. im doing all the basic stuff, looking at 3 balls ahead, using rails, ect, ect, but once I get out of line my goose is normally cooked.

am I expecting to much, to be able to beat the ghost at 9 ball in only one year of practicing
daily?

WILL I EVER GET THERE?
Rotation master is more serious about entertaining, then pool. When I view someone's channel, the first thing I look at is their stroke. If they take drills and practicing seriously, they'll have a good stroke. That's what gets my attention and interest.

One thing that made me instantly leave his channel, is the way he treats his cue smacking the balls around. That's like looking at a big girl wearing a belly shirt. Sorry, but no thanks. There's much better quality videos worth checking out then this.