View Single Post
Old
  (#48)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-11-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster8001 View Post
So you bought the cue directly from Randy, and then flipped it due to supply/demand. That is specifically the one caveat I listed. The next person will not fair so well.
No, I bought it direct from Randy and will die with it. The returns Iím speaking of is the joy it brings me every time I get to play some one pocket. I could easily double or triple my money selling it but what would be the point of that? I have a JW in the closet just in case something ever happens to my Mobley. I canít imagine selling that one either.

The only way Iíve ever made any money buying/selling cues is when someone goes bust and sells me their cue. Usually itís just a cheap cue and a quick flip. But itís been a long time since I was hanging out at the pool room enough to have that happen.