View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
S.Vaskovskyi
AzB Silver Member
S.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-16-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca sn8ke View Post
Anyone making inserts for these blank carbon fiber shafts out there, both ends?
Being curious how it will perform I've finished one. My experience tells that to finish both ends of the shaft at the tip (vault plate, pad, the tip) and at the joint (insert and depending on what thread so on) ....well here is the work you're familiar working with your wooden shafts. I've had much more questions and thoughts on what is the best way (material so on) to fill the blank. For me that is much more interesting procedure to finish the shaft which may influence the weight, energy transfer, feel and feedback and so on.

Playing cue: 62" full spliced player I''ve built for myself
Break cue: made by myself

"Live and learn...and have fun"