View Single Post
yelp
Old
  (#270)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

yelp - 10-16-2019, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
Fargo Billiards and Gastro Pub has great sandwiches and cold beverages.
Honestly I dont know who makes the sandwiches, or if they have a fargorate. Food is good anyways.

You should post a review on Yelp if you haven't already. I did a search on Fargo Billiards and the first result I got was Yelp. They are beating up Fargo Billiards pretty bad there. Some great reviews like yours but too many poor reviews too. With a possible one to five star rating they only have a flat three star rating and some one star reviews would be a zero if it was an option. Some get great food and service, some are talking hour plus waits when the place is almost empty. Some rough food reviews too. I would have thought Mike had enough friends that their five star reviews would have him over four stars out of thirty-five reviews.

Hu