View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
S.Vaskovskyi
AzB Silver Member
S.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-07-2019, 09:44 AM

I guess something like this should work ok https://compositeenvisions.com/two-p...sity-1004.html
I would use a higher density for the bottom half of the tube and less density (lighter) for the top. There are other similar foams to choose from..
So as the main part for building a good shaft with better energy transfer is a c.f. tube blank...well the main question is :
how good are those c.f. blanks available at the moment and are they close enough when it comes to the quality (the way they are made) to those used by big production companies?

Playing cue: 62" full spliced player I''ve built for myself
Break cue: made by myself

"Live and learn...and have fun"