APA charging twice?

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It appears that you play no handicap, 5 races to one. Your guy might be a pigeon, or a stone cold killer. I like it, and do the same.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So can you explain how it works to pay for a forfeit? Like how much money does each person have to pay?

Season is 12 weeks of play, dues are $10 each or $50/week. Total = $600. 8 players pay $600/8 = $75 each at the start of the season. Captain takes the $600 and then pays $50 each week, irrespective of forfeits and double-plays.

The less-often-show people subsidize the every-weekers. If your team has more of the former than the latter, it creates good incentives ("I already paid my $75 so it doesn't cost me anything to play tonight!"). If your team is oversubscribed every week, it might not work as well.

Last edited:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a previous post i described how it was on my apa teams. Hasnt been as bad the last couple years.

I played in an inhouse money league whereevery one decided we all pitch in the same no matter who played thst week. End of the session some complained they paid in more and should get more back.

Next session we decided every one just pay when they played. End of session the 2 best players complained they should get more because they won more which helped garner first place.

I ****in quit..

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you play 2 match's then you pay twice, it's that simple. Why would any team
members pay any part when they don't play twice. You play you pay!!!!!!!!
You don't want to pay twice then don't play!

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See this is where I differ. I am not in it for the money. I am just doing this to have a good time and hang out with people.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We often pitch in for people who have to double play, seems like common courtesy. If we forfeit a match then USUALLY everyone pitches in a dollar or two.