Oklahoma Open 10 ball. $1500 added. Sept 9 and 10. Okc

cwilmeth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
September 9th and 10th
Bill's Billiard Bar and Grill
5911 SE 74th st. Oklahoma city Ok
Oklahoma's newest pool room
Is hosting the 7th annual Oklahoma Open 10 ball tournament.

1500 added guaranteed( $2000 added at 64)
$55 entry
Race to 7/7
Alt brk
Rack your own.
10 doesnt count in bottom 2 off the break
Auction starts at 11
No jump cues.
$100 entry 10 ball ring game on Friday night. 7pm
First 16 paid.

Last edited:

centexbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Houston Open is scheduled for the same weekend and this year it's a Mosconi Cup qualifying points tourny. Plus, the Texas Open is the weekend before on Labor Day weekend. Word is many will play in Austin then travel to Houston following weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Houston Open is scheduled for the same weekend and this year it's a Mosconi Cup qualifying points tourny. Plus, the Texas Open is the weekend before on Labor Day weekend. Word is many will play in Austin then travel to Houston following weekend.

Good .... let all the professionals go down there so us working people have a shot at winning one ! Saweeet

centexbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A bit of good news for Ok during a horrible situation. It appears with all the flooding in Houston the Houston Open may have to be rescheduled. Therefore allowing all the pros to hit up that tourny and not allow the "working people" to win.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A bit of good news for Ok during a horrible situation. It appears with all the flooding in Houston the Houston Open may have to be rescheduled. Therefore allowing all the pros to hit up that tourny and not allow the "working people" to win.

Cool! I'll just come a day early so you and I can play some sets ! I'd rather play for cash anyway ! PM me where ,when and how much I'm off starting Wednesday . Nine ball and or One Pocket ...