Stolen Cues

bchilton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a reminder

bchilton said:
I recently had my cues stolen along with my car at "The concert Pub" in Houston on the corner of Chimney Rock and Richmond Avenue. The vehicle was recovered, but unfortunately, the cues werent.

Description:

Case: 2 X 4 Jack Justice case. Brown and Black. Approximately 13 years old. My name (Billy Chilton) is made into the small pocket on the case.

Cue #1: Annie-O Custom playing cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. She also made my name (Billy Chilton) into the but of the cue. It has a dark leather wrap and green inlay around the points.

Cue #2: Annie-O Custom Jump/Break Cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. My name was also made into this cue. It has no wrap, but has the same green inlay around the points. The cues were made to match.

Please feel freee to contact me using the following information. I will gladly offer a reward for the return or information that results in the return of these cues.

Billy Chilton
Cell# (504) 756-6669
E-Mail: billychilton@sbcglobal.net

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
viattorre cue

still looking for my viattorre here is the info --------------> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=97911

viattorre.jpg

Last edited:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bchilton said:
I recently had my cues stolen along with my car at "The concert Pub" in Houston on the corner of Chimney Rock and Richmond Avenue. The vehicle was recovered, but unfortunately, the cues werent.

Description:

Case: 2 X 4 Jack Justice case. Brown and Black. Approximately 13 years old. My name (Billy Chilton) is made into the small pocket on the case.

Cue #1: Annie-O Custom playing cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. She also made my name (Billy Chilton) into the but of the cue. It has a dark leather wrap and green inlay around the points.

Cue #2: Annie-O Custom Jump/Break Cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. My name was also made into this cue. It has no wrap, but has the same green inlay around the points. The cues were made to match.

Please feel freee to contact me using the following information. I will gladly offer a reward for the return or information that results in the return of these cues.

Billy Chilton
Cell# (504) 756-6669
E-Mail: billychilton@sbcglobal.net

Billy I saw a Annie O cue in Dallas a couple of weeks ago at a pawn shop. I can check the serial number if you send me the info. (if they still have it) I think they were asking like $350. I had no idea what it was.:eek:

bchilton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Billy I saw a Annie O cue in Dallas a couple of weeks ago at a pawn shop. I can check the serial number if you send me the info. (if they still have it) I think they were asking like $350. I had no idea what it was.:eek:

Please call or e-mail me with the information on the pawn shop. I will make a special trip to check it out.

Billychilton@sbcglobal.net
504-756-6669

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
great idea! as a precaution and also for personal reasons, i have my name put by my cue maker in all my cues.

good luck in finding your lost cues guys!

RTLM67

Banned
Stolen From Daytona Florida Post Office - Brunswick 1995 Annivwesary Mahogany # 078

STOLEN FROM DAYTONA FLORIDA POST OFFICE - BRUNSWICK 1995 ANNIVWESARY MAHOGANY PRESENTATION CUE CASE # 078.

Attachments

• box5.jpg
    box5.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4,521

RTLM67

Banned
Stolen From Daytona Florida Post Office - Brunswick 1995 Annivwesary Mahogany # 078

STOLEN FROM DAYTONA FLORIDA POST OFFICE - BRUNSWICK 1995 ANNIVWESARY MAHOGANY PRESENTATION CUE CASE # 078.

Attachments

• box4.jpg
    box4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4,107

RTLM67

Banned
Stolen Daytona Florida Post Office - Brunswick 1995 Annivwesary Mahogany # 078

Attachments

• box3.jpg
    box3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4,288

RTLM67

Banned

RTLM67 said:

Attachments

• box1.jpg
    box1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4,262

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen Murrell cue Pheonix area

Just got back from playing pool and a good friend was telling me that his cue was stolen when he was in Pheonix about 3-4 weeks ago. His rental car was broken in to and his case was taken. He had a generic jump cue and break cue but his main player was a Kenny Murrell cue that he's had for a few years now. He bought the cue directly from John at Wolfbite cues when he was living here in the SF Bay area. The part that really sucks is my friend is an AAA player and he has completely lost the motivation to play since then.

Here are pics of the cue directly from Wolfbite's archive photos:

kenny5-forearm.jpg

kenny5-joint.jpg

kenny5-buttsleeve.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure he would offer a reward and no questions asked for the return of the cue.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
cyrex said:
Just got back from playing pool and a good friend was telling me that his cue was stolen when he was in Pheonix about 3-4 weeks ago. His rental car was broken in to and his case was taken. He had a generic jump cue and break cue but his main player was a Kenny Murrell cue that he's had for a few years now. He bought the cue directly from John at Wolfbite cues when he was living here in the SF Bay area. The part that really sucks is my friend is an AAA player and he has completely lost the motivation to play since then.

Here are pics of the cue directly from Wolfbite's archive photos:

kenny5-forearm.jpg

kenny5-joint.jpg

kenny5-buttsleeve.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure he would offer a reward and no questions asked for the return of the cue.
I will keep an eye out for it and if it pops up I will get it from the motherf%$er! :cool:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attention Texas -$150 Reward

My Gilbert Purpleheart jump break was stolen last Saturday night at JR Pockets in Denton, Tx..

Gilbert-Purple98.jpg
[/IMG]

OrigZaphod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bacote BHQ cue

Ok figure its a long shot but what the heck..

About 2 years ago while living in fox lake, and shooting out of a bar called Knuckleheads in fox lake, il. My first custom cue was stolen from the bar. I have attached pics of it here. One very distinguishing mark is the butt plate cracked on me once when it slipped out of my hands, and I had to glue it back together, but you can plainly see the crack still in it.

I grabbed these pics from the stix4sale's photobuck since I lost the original pics. If anyone has seen it, All I want is it returned, no questions. I loved playing with that cue, I know its not much to look at but he gave me a great price on it and it was my first custom cue and would just like it back, since I am having a hard time trying to afford buying a new cue to play with again..

bacote1.jpg

bacote2.jpg

Last edited:

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
If there is egnough interest I would be interested in maing a site dedicated to stolen cues. I am currently in the development phase for a software for people to inventory ther cue collection with full details including images of each cue they own.

do it count me in.... :thumbup:

dusty13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i agree cause cornerstone got robed and he got all of them back cept 3 i think.

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
these where the cues that wherestolen from me about 8 mnths ago..

Attachments

• st.jpg
    st.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 3,433