Mr 600

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same troll...

LOL I love the children's logic:

"I'm going to burn all my Predator products, based on a deception
that never happened, from footage that doesn't exist yet"

I can also invent imaginary things to be outraged about.

That's why I stopped buying George Foreman grills, once I learned
that Ed Sheeran used them to cook kittens from the shelter.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... That's why I stopped buying George Foreman grills, once I learned that Ed Sheeran used them to cook kittens from the shelter.
Dude! That's horrible. I never knew that. I'm never going to buy a George Foreman grill.:angry: Or listen to Ed Sheeran songs. If everyone would support their local spay and neuter programs society wouldn't have these kinds of problems and we could grill with a clear conscience.:(

vinay

Registered
Dude! That's horrible. I never knew that. I'm never going to buy a George Foreman grill.:angry: Or listen to Ed Sheeran songs. If everyone would support their local spay and neuter programs society wouldn't have these kinds of problems and we could grill with a clear conscience.:(

That's why I only cook my burgers over burning Predator gloves.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's not the end of the world.

Why isn't John trying to break his own record now?

Is he done?

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I lost a few bucks on Foreman vs Frazier. Never bet on other people. Foreman knocked Frazier into next week.

Not sure what kind of gloves they were wearing.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I lost a few bucks on Foreman vs Frazier. Never bet on other people. Foreman knocked Frazier into next week.

Not sure what kind of gloves they were wearing.

Betting on a Bob Sapp fight would be a very risky proposition, you never could tell what was gonna happen. Sometimes he’d knock dudes out without ever landing a solid punch, another time I saw the comparably tiny Remy Bonjasky jump all over him, kick him in his eye, face, knee him whilst flying etc etc. The big bear was done for.

John schmidt should please post his run on YouTube.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Betting on a Bob Sapp fight would be a very risky proposition, you never could tell what was gonna happen. Sometimes he’d knock dudes out without ever landing a solid punch, another time I saw the comparably tiny Remy Bonjasky jump all over him, kick him in his eye, face, knee him whilst flying etc etc. The big bear was done for.

John schmidt should please post his run on YouTube.

Remy bonjasky one of many GREAT dutch legends

This man knows his kickboxing!

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Fake News

LOL

You folks are so easy to play.

But Seriously, I will never buy a predator product. just a waste of money.

anyways.. FAKE NEWS!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL

anyways.. FAKE NEWS!

In a display of solidarity I pledge never to buy an original Balabushka. I am considering buying the world and banning jump cues on the entire planet.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
yep, not really in the same division as sapp, who was a meat pile with a glass jaw

He has 2 wins over the other dutch legend ernesto hoost
One vid is on youtube
I don't know if hoost would have taken a dive but he couldnt put the giant down, sapp could barely stand at the end he was more winded than hurt

But most of his career is riddled with fixing allegations

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Bra burning

it seems you folks missed the women libbers sarcasm. The glove is a bra ladies.

Hope you all get a laugh.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
LOL

anyways.. FAKE NEWS!

Ahhh. The ol' "I said something really idiotic, let me pretend it was a joke" technique.