Desktop and Screensaver

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:
Anybody have any pool-related desktops or screensavers?Also where did you get them?

thanks

Yea, TannerPruess. Try this one.

Last edited:

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnny and Earl look like teenagers in that picture. For all I know they were but damn they look young.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DDKoop said:
Johnny and Earl look like teenagers in that picture. For all I know they were but damn they look young.

Yea, they were young, DDKoop. Seven different US Open winners, past and future, were at this tournament. You named two. Who are the other five?

d_flash

Rack it up, I'll break it
Silver Member
I think all of us, especially me and jflan (both of us in Mississippi, ya' know) would like to know who each one in this illustruous group is.....'87 seems like two lifetimes ago....LOL

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there was a better shot maker than the last player in the first row I'd like to know who he was.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Teacherman said:
If there was a better shot maker than the last player in the first row I'd like to know who he was.

On the big table there might not have been one, Teacherman. Louie's bar table game dropped a ton though.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Yea, they were young, DDKoop. Seven different US Open winners, past and future, were at this tournament. You named two. Who are the other five?

David Howard, Buddy Hall, Dallas West (in 14.1), Tommy Kennedy, John Archer, Earl Strickland and ....................I give up, you got me!

By the way, Hemi, this gets my vote for the greatest picutre ever posted on this forum.

Last edited:

dreco

Registered
This picture I got off of a website that no longer exists called imagesbyken.com, I have it in jpeg but I had to convert it into a smaller format for the upload.

Attachments

• rackemup640.jpg
    rackemup640.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 313

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sjm said:
David Howard, Buddy Hall, Dallas West (in 14.1), Tommy Kennedy, John Archer, Earl Strickland and ....................I give up, you got me!

By the way, Hemi, this gets my vote for the greatest picutre ever posted on this forum.

Thanks, SJM. Who is sitting next to TK? Hint-Hint. I didn't count, Dallas. Just 9 ball US Open winners. Two left.

Last edited:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Thanks, SJM. Who is sitting next to TK? Hint-Hint. I didn't count, Dallas. Just 9 ball US Open winners. Two left.

Louie Roberts...........

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
d_flash said:
I think all of us, especially me and jflan (both of us in Mississippi, ya' know) would like to know who each one in this illustruous group is.....'87 seems like two lifetimes ago....LOL

Quite a few are Jackson locals, d_flash. Were you playing back in 87?

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
hemicudas said:

Is that Jimmy Reid? I didn't see him shoot in person for the first time until 1995, so I'm not too sure what he looked like in 1987.

By the way, I think you have a right to say your picture has eight US Open winners.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sjm said:
Is that Jimmy Reid? I didn't see him shoot in person for the first time until 1995, so I'm not too sure what he looked like in 1987.

By the way, I think you have a right to say your picture has eight US Open winners.

You are correct on the count, SJM but it's not Jimmy Reid.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
hemicudas said:

1. Buddy Hall
2. Tommy Kennedy
3. Earl Strickland
4. Johnny Archer
5. Louie Roberts
6. David Howard
7. Reed Pierce