Quick photo question

JasonS

jason-sadler.com
Silver Member
While closing up my buddy's poolhall I snapped some pics... All I have is a laptop and as some of you may know laptop monitors+photoshop=printing disaster.... so look at this image and tell me if it is too dark (everything looks brighter on here :().

billiardtable.jpg

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks perfect to me Jason. Great image. I expect that you wanted that effect. You would loose it if you had any background.

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks good, though I would have liked to bring out a little more of the fine color of the wood grain in the table just a little more to frame the composition. Other than that, I think is looks awesome! Great work!

JasonS

jason-sadler.com
Silver Member
Looks good, though I would have liked to bring out a little more of the fine color of the wood grain in the table just a little more to frame the composition. Other than that, I think is looks awesome! Great work!

I was thinking about the wood grain as well... I could do a little dodge&burn to bring it out a little bit and balance the two sides out. I'll mess around with it after I get some sleep.

John Biddle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the picture a lot, but on my monitor it looks like the table has a big water stain in the middle of the cloth. If not, maybe it's too washed out in the middle. Or perhaps you uploaded a lower resolution image?

I agree with the previous comments that more wood detail would be an improvement, as long as you could do so and keep the background completely black.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
I like the picture a lot, but on my monitor it looks like the table has a big water stain in the middle of the cloth. If not, maybe it's too washed out in the middle. Or perhaps you uploaded a lower resolution image?

I agree with the previous comments that more wood detail would be an improvement, as long as you could do so and keep the background completely black.
Well, the forum has file size limits so he can't upload a large-res image.

JasonS

jason-sadler.com
Silver Member
Man its been a while... I meant to do this a long time ago.... haha... made some tweaks.. and since some of you sort of liked the pic I made some desktop versions and uploaded them onto my server for you to download for your desktops...

1024x768
1280x1024
1280x800

Enjoy!