23 Cues for ID and Sale

folkar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice set of cues! In your first post you say you are new at this and ask to work with you. The advice I can offer is that once you have a price in mind for each cue you want, update your initial posts with what you are looking for. Keep in mind that the market for cues isnt great right now, so you may need to leave some wiggle room.

Just trying to lend a new face a hand, since i'm broke it isnt for selfish reasons!

Good luck with your sales!

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all for your patience. I think I answered everones PM

Thanks to All once again for your patience.
Sorry about any delay.
update on 16
#16 Looks to be a Titlist conversion, Has an RK scribed on the butt after removing the Cap.
Syra Cues by RK
105 Hillside Way
Camillas, NY 13031
Ron Kadey
315-488-6621

It is in excellent condition w/ original wrap. 58” w / Rosewood butt and Purple Heart (4) points w 4 veneers. approx wt 19oz

You all are great, some are pretty funny too!

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hiya, nice cues you got, how much do you want for #22 cue? Throw a fellow forum member a deal here :D. Some specs on #22 cue would be very much appreciated. Good luck with selling the rest of them.

Happy shooting! :)

Chino

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FYI, cue #17 is a McDermott ED1. Value of it in perfect condition should be around $150-200.

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya, nice cues you got, how much do you want for #22 cue? Throw a fellow forum member a deal here :D. Some specs on #22 cue would be very much appreciated. Good luck with selling the rest of them.

Happy shooting! :)

Chino

#22 I believe is a 1970’s Kersenbrock. 2 shafts with stitched Ivory collars. The Butt sleeve appears to be Ivory as well but I cant tell. It is in great shape and straight throughout. I could be wrong on the year but I have never seen a signature logo other than the rolling K. $6000.00
Thanks for the inquiry.

Finsup68

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice Collection

Nice Cues!!
I can't give you an exact value on the Biagio, but I had one about 20 years ago and it played great for a production cue. Mine didn't have points, it was a plain jane, but back then it only cost about $150.
Who knows if it appreciated, but I would guess it's worth a couple hundred.....they weren't THAT special, no offense....they were just a nice solid cue at a good value.

Welcome and good luck with your sales!!

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the info man. That is way out of my league, better go tell a fellow AZB cue maker to make me a duplicate of that cue with just phenolic lol. Good luck with the sale.

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
#22 I believe is a 1970’s Kersenbrock. 2 shafts with stitched Ivory collars. The Butt sleeve appears to be Ivory as well but I cant tell. It is in great shape and straight throughout. I could be wrong on the year but I have never seen a signature logo other than the rolling K. $6000.00
Thanks for the inquiry.

Welcome to the Forum, and a great bunch of cues you have there.
Regarding the Kersenbrock, it does indeed look like a 70's cue. Prolly late seventies since the proper pin is in place. The old logo with the new pin should date accordingly. However, David was not known for his leather wraps, and it's very likely this cue has been rewrapped, or the wrap was originally applied by someone else.

Hard to tell from the pics, but the butt cap (not butt-sleeve) appears to be solid and have no bumper, is that correct?

A dead on weight of the butt would be helpful. I, as others, am interested, but not at that price. I'll keep an eye on this thread for sure though. Oh yeah, great looking Titlist too!

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dpk

Welcome to the Forum, and a great bunch of cues you have there.
Regarding the Kersenbrock, it does indeed look like a 70's cue. Prolly late seventies since the proper pin is in place. The old logo with the new pin should date accordingly. However, David was not known for his leather wraps, and it's very likely this cue has been rewrapped, or the wrap was originally applied by someone else.

Hard to tell from the pics, but the butt cap (not butt-sleeve) appears to be solid and have no bumper, is that correct?

A dead on weight of the butt would be helpful. I, as others, am interested, but not at that price. I'll keep an eye on this thread for sure though. Oh yeah, great looking Titlist too!
Thanks,
Maybe this helps...check the photos
I honestly can't tell you its history.
It does have a bumper.
I will have a scale this afternoon and will follow with wt's
Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_1744.JPG
    IMG_1744.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 640

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dpk

How about $5500?
# 16 $650
# 12 $575 scrim at the joint.
# 13 $ 400
measurements and wt's upon request

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in Pheonix Arizona Area?

If your in this area and you would like to see, examine and purchase in person, (we could meet at Kolby's Coner Pocket Billiards in Tempe) any of these cues, I would be happy to send the cues w/ my wife who will be arriving for at least a month after the 8th (4/8).

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just a suggestion....

go back to your original post and edit it to list the cues individually. Number, Price, weight, ferrule size, etc....

If the prices are fair you will get action. I was interested in #8, but I do not have the time or patience to beg for a price...there are too many other cues out there.

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a suggestion....

go back to your original post and edit it to list the cues individually. Number, Price, weight, ferrule size, etc....

If the prices are fair you will get action. I was interested in #8, but I do not have the time or patience to beg for a price...there are too many other cues out there.

Thanks for the suggestion Salamander,
Hey, I'm sorry if I messed up and didn't respond to you. I have realy been trying to answer everyone.
#8 John Robinson 1993 C30. 58” This cue features a cocobolo forearm with a cocobola butt sleeve. Inlays: Ebony high-low prongs (hand wrapped in a thin vinyl) and all white is ivory 19oz 2 shafts w/ Ivory ferrules, Lightly used, excellent condition. $1500.
Robinson is #2500 out their door. This might be the prototype. The joint work id different than todays model C30.
I will have a scale this afternoon when my Daughter brings it over and will gladly provide additional details and photos.
Thanks for the Suggestion, I will.
Keep smiling

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 is an 80’s Schon 19.5oz 58” w/ ebony Butt sleeve and ivory & silver ring work. Forearm: 4 Ebony points w/4 veneers. 1 shaft w/ ivory ferrule 13mm All original, all straight. Lightly played, one owner, me. $900

#2 is an 80’s Schon approx19.5oz 58” w/ ebony & Cocobolo Butt sleeve w/6 ivory diamonds floating set w/Cocobolo rings. Stitched silver & Ivory ring work. Forearm: 6 Floating Cocobolo sub points and 6 long Cocobolo Points w/ Ivory Diamonds set in each. 1 shaft w/ ivory ferrule approx.13mm All original, all straight. Never played. 99.9% perfect (some case rub on the steel collar). Cocobolo may be Brazilian Rosewood. $1300

#3 is an 80’s Schon approx19.5oz 58” w/ ebony & ? (im not sure of the wood) Butt sleeve w/6 ivory diamonds floating set w/ trim & rings veneers. Stitched silver & Ivory ring work.. Forearm: 6 Floating sub points and 6 long Points w/ Ivory Diamonds set in each. 1 shaft w/ ivory ferrule approx.13mm All original, all straight. Lightly played w/ 1 mar an the Butt.99% perfect some case rub on the steel collar. Is it Tulipwood? I cant Id it, can you?. $1200

#4 is removed from the offering

#5 is an 80’s Schon. I don’t know the model. Ebony Butt Sleeve with 3 groups of 4 cuts Mother of Pearl Diamonds, separated by 3 groups of double bar double cut Diamonds . Ivory Stitched silver rings. Forearm is Birdseye maple w/ ebony point, Diamond Ivory inlays and ironwood veneer. Linen wrap is original. Comes w/ 1 shaft w/ Ivory Ferrule. 13mm. 29” forearm 58” overall approx 19 ¾ oz
$1200. It is in new condition. Never played. Chalked when I bought it in 1993.
Flawless. $1200

# 6 is an 80’s SL14. Ebony Butt sleeve w/ 6 suspended Ivory Diamonds, and stitched Ivory rings.
Forearm : 29” 6 Ebony points w/ Ivory Diamonds set on a stitched ivory & Silver ring set in natural Birdseye Maple. Comes w/ 1 shaft w/ Ivory Ferrule 13mm. overall 58” 19 ¾ oz 13mm
Straight $800.

# 7 Schon 80’s , 6 window (not sure of the wood) Ebony Butt with stiched beauty rings. Forearm has 4 Ebony Points. 58 1/8 “ 19 ½ to 20 oz w/ 1 Shaft 13mm w/ Ivory ferrule. Clean and 99.9% flawless. One owner, me $975

Kyle@bendnet.com

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
A thank you bump for listing specs and prices....

You have a lot of nice cues. Good luck with you sales.

Doug

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice cues. Your asking prices are really on the highest end of the scale though.
In this market, you should be prepared to negotiate those asking prices pretty
big or get comfy holding on to most of these for a long time.
Im no expert of course, but I did stay at a holiday inn last night.