New Cyclop Cue Call

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
Hi,

Anyone know if they are selling the new "one giant dot" Cyclop cue ball as a stand alone product?

I already have a set of Cyclop and would like the new ball.. It seems I have to adjust to a new set of balls every year I go to DCC... Fun :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hi,

Anyone know if they are selling the new "one giant dot" Cyclop cue ball as a stand alone product?

I already have a set of Cyclop and would like the new ball.. It seems I have to adjust to a new set of balls every year I go to DCC... Fun :)

I'm interested also.....I like it better than the measle ball.
Alex mentioned at the DCC that he got more spin in the object ball with the single dot.

...and I hope it lasts longer....our measle balls have trouble going flat on the dots.

regards
pt....who thinks you're gonna keep getting taller....maybe 11 feet tall by retirement

bud_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Before long pool will be like golf with an assortment of ball sets for different games and hits

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes they are available! Play better than they look and they look amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi,

The Omega booth has what looks like the big spot cue ball out here at the nationals!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
How much bigger is the spot on this Cyclops CB, say, compared to the spots on the Measles CB?

r/DCP

image.jpg

I like this ball...
image.jpeg

This one, not so much....did you ever get the feeling that someone's looking at you? :eek:

Paul8ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond is the exclusive distributor for North America. If you have a local dealer purchase the new cue ball from them. Otherwise, you can order one from Diamond.

StuartTKelley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the Cyclop ball had issues and everyone hated it.... I have the red circle and like it best of all the cue balls I've played with.

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
It actually plays fine once you get used to it.

I really prefer the Aramith Measles set but at Derby they use the Cyclop set, so guess what, I have to be comfortable with it. I try to find out what ball set is being used every year before I go so I can get in a good solid two months beforehand acclimating to it.

I now have several sets of balls and cue balls that I have amassed from my last 10 years of DCC.. and I'm sure this won't be my last. :smile:

jacob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So this Red Dot cue ball will be used at every table at the DCC, or just the TV table?

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
So this Red Dot cue ball will be used at every table at the DCC, or just the TV table?

Every table.

Last year they had the two different cue balls and sets, but this year it was different sets, but same cue ball..