roll call...only those that have been here less than 10 years

8ballr

Banned
Just curious how many people have been here less than a decade. After all, new members are like fresh air in a stuffy forum full of old farts. :)

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll get on this list while I can, a few more months and I'll be on the other list.
Jason

8ballr

Banned
No Effort 8ballr.
Lazy Trolling.
Try Harder.
See ThePoolKillers threads to see a Master at work.

PoolKillers
https://issuu.com/poolkillers81/docs...to_8_ball_pool
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=454714

This isn't trolling...its a tongue in cheek rebuttal to the other topic which attempts to prohibit members who have not been around 10 years from posting in a topic that is in the public forum...that's what member groups are for.

Also, it gives the impression that the length a member has been around is somehow equated with value.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
...Also, it gives the impression that the length a member has been around is somehow equated with value.

Value, reverence, cred, rank, etc., however you want to lable it, it does equate.
I won't attempt to explain to you any of the many reasons why, but perhaps with time, you will come to understand this. With few exceptions, this is true in all aspects life, be it offering insightful advice to novices on the interweb forums to laying claim to the warmest, driest bridges for shelter.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmn....interesting.......Newbie......less than 1 mth.....48 posts
since his 1st post on 08-08-2017. A quick perusal of his posts
reveals quite a bit. Thank goodness Az has a ignore function.

DaveInSC

Banger
New. No value, cred, or rank. I'm terrible at pool. 8 ball, 9 ball, doesn't matter. All I can do is bank. I can't shoot straight or cut shots to save my life. Trying to get better though.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
This isn't trolling...its a tongue in cheek rebuttal to the other topic which attempts to prohibit members who have not been around 10 years from posting in a topic that is in the public forum...that's what member groups are for.

Also, it gives the impression that the length a member has been around is somehow equated with value.

I started the other thread, and I did because I was curious who all had been here a decade a more. And I was curious about those that I used to talk to that I lost touch with over the years. Sorry you didn't care for my post.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I started the other thread, and I did because I was curious who all had been here a decade a more. And I was curious about those that I used to talk to that I lost touch with over the years. Sorry you didn't care for my post.

Dudes a total as.shole and a complete loser. Don't waste your time justifying anything to him.

The amount of time and effort he has put into being part of our scene is amazing. The only thing more amazing is how even though he attempts repeatededly to fit in, he still doesn't. Or can't.

8ballr

Banned

My apologies. I was wrong in my assumption.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still pretty new....
Funny how the same personalitys seem to recurr, over and over

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

For the record I wasn't offended by your post.:D

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woohoo! I can post in this thread.
Still have another 8 months or so till I hit the decade......