Thread: Mr 600
View Single Post
I agree, a different record
Old
  (#241)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

I agree, a different record - 08-23-2019, 06:24 PM

While the BCA accepts this as an exhibition run it blatantly wasn't. The pool hall was closed for most of this run. Rightly or wrongly the video will validate the run but then it is the high run in practice that has video evidence. That "practice" part is a bit awkward, at least three people are said to have had higher runs in practice than Willie's official exhibition run and nobody has paid much attention to these practice runs.

If there is to be any interest in john's run it has to be an exhibition run that nobody watched. Yep, that is a bit peculiar and odd! I bought john's very first video, the 247 run. I can't imagine another video of him practicing to be much more interesting and I don't see a mass produced video being a part of history. I would prefer putting my cash down on an instructional tape or a really good match from accu-stats.

I wish john luck trying to make a buck off of this, I think it will be hard to do.

Hu