View Single Post
Old
  (#36)
cleary
Honestly, I'm a liar.
cleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8500
  Send a message via AIM to cleary  
06-15-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerman View Post
It's not the worst instructional, but he's not doing the intemediate players the good that he thinks. Players looking to improve will lose more games than winning with much of his approach. We get where he's going, but I think his overall message might be misguided.
Just depends on what level the player is and who they're playing. Anything B speed or below, you'll probably win more games than lose by playing safe in this situation. The odds a lower skilled player making a bank under pressure are probably 50/50 at best. But the worst is to bank into a corner pocket and leave them a hanger...

Playing a strong player, I'm gonna be aggressive and bank it myself because their odds are better than 50/50 to bank the ball.