View Single Post
Old
  (#63)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-19-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
My only surprise is that in a country that went to war to fight against, and defeat the armies of racial supremacy, white conservatives are now allowing, defending and encouraging today's brand of Nazi's "right" to a seat at the table that is America.
As someone who served, it sickens and angers me to see them defended by fellow citizens of this country.
And I'll say it again, designate ANTIFA a terrorist group and I along with others will simply laugh at the stupidity.
It's crystal clear that is only being done for political appeasement.
It's not gonna work and it WILL make those who want to fill a role within ANTIFA a much larger number of people than you see now.
It will also spawn other groups that will have some of the same goals as ANTIFA but will probably be much more clandestine in carrying out what I would call the good fight.
So please...defend away, the Nazi's and their ilk need your support white conservative Amurica
And just which war was this good Sir? Please don't tell me the war between the States. The Civil war was not fought over slavery as well you should know unless you have nought into all the revisionist history being taught today..............

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......