View Single Post
Old
  (#70)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-19-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
If you think that I'm trying to imply that white supremacists aren't dangerous, you'd be wrong. They're more dangerous because they aren't larpers like Antifa. This doesn't make Antifa good. You could get run over in Charlottesville or whacked in the head with a bike lock in Berkley. Just because one is worse doesn't mean the other is good.

You can justify their violence all you want. After all, I'm sure some of the victims are guilty. Concerning your support of violence against innocent ppl; well that doesn't make you much different than the ppl they're supposedly fighting.
Perhaps you would like to point out where here, or anywhere in my posts since #1 in 2008 that I've said I support violence against innocent people....I'll wait

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats