View Single Post
Well Kids are we done.
Old
  (#234)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Well Kids are we done. - 08-03-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lee View Post
Thanks for the kind words Jimmy! The instructor in question was not me, but was Randyg...another world-class instructor (and my mentor)...and someone who Mike (DCP) has never even met, let alone worked with.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour
I'm trying to help players on here by showing and explaining how valuable knowing the dominant eye and what problems it causes. Not only what it causes but how to fix the problems we almost all have with it.

It's been really clear by the few lessons I have done with players on this thread how much it helps.

This bantering about my dad can beat up your dad could be done on another thread for sure.

If a guy is not happy about a lesson that he got and felt like he got cheated because he didn't learn anything valuable that's his freedom of speech right I guess.

Not to call him untrainable or whatever and blame it on him.

Sounds like the student wins here?

If something is going to work it is going to work right away. At least that is what I see with what I teach. if it doesn't work, working at it for months is not the answer.

But i don't think attacking the student is a good idea.

I don't have a dog in this argument but it doesn't look good and I'm just trying to help players here.

And I remember a little further back in this thread you attacked me a little Scott. It didn't even deserve an answer from me.

But I guess you don't know what you don't know unless you totally understand what you didn't know.