View Single Post
Shouldn't be any different other than....
Old
  (#238)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Shouldn't be any different other than.... - 08-03-2020, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCue'sProtege View Post
I meant for both shots to be of the straight-in variety.

The first shot, i seem to see it fine and have no trouble getting set.

The 2nd shot, i seem to have trouble settling into the shot.

r/DCP
You might have your body a little different one way than the other. Your not reaching far with this shot but being right handed when you shoot the ball on the left side your comfortable because of your position of the body. The shot on the right, your body is turned more to the right so your left hip is closer to the table. Making this shot a little more uncomfortable. if you are left eye dominant it would make this worse.

One you might be standing a little bit back further than the other also because of body position.

These are the only 2 things that I can see that effect this shot one way or the other.

Like I said though. It would be a whole lot easier with skype.

I'm guessing here but it's an educated guess anyway.